This course reveals key concepts, principles, and approaches that are used to design systems where security is a first-class quality attribute. Upon completion, you’ll have a thorough understanding of security architecture principles that you can apply to your project.
Key concepts covered in this course
- Security design principles (e.g. least privilege, defense in depth, minimization, compartmentalization, simplicity, fail securely, etc)
- OAuth grant types:
- Implicit Flow
- Password Grant
- Client Credentials
- Authorization Code (with PKCE flow)
- Refresh tokens, Access tokens
- OAuth security best practices
- How to make your application GDPR compliant (i.e. database, logs)
- How to implement OAuth flows in a distributed architecture:
- how to secure your web/mobile application
- how to secure your back-end services
- 8 hours
- software developers
- technical leaders
- software/solution architects
- business analysts with a technical background or passionate about technology
- test engineers with a technical background or passionate about technology
To have a grasp about what companies chose my training please check this page.
At the moment this course is available only for companies, teams, or groups of students. The individual subscription (i.e. single person) is not an option at the moment.